Kathy Pennell Cooperman is Founder and President of KC Leadership Consulting LLC. She specializes in Leadership through coaching, consulting and facilitation. Her passion is helping organizations accelerate excellence in their leaders—engaging everyone to work together to achieve the business strategy while applying the core principals of Positive Psychology.
Coaching, Consulting and Facilitation Experience
For over 25 years, Kathy has been specializing in Leadership Development. She works with organizations to accelerate growth in their leaders. She helps them ease the transition through every step of the Leadership Pipeline.
Kathy provides coaching services to executives in a variety of industries. She has worked in eight countries and almost every state in the U.S. Her coaching includes developing, emerging, and strategic leaders, with a distinct focus on helping align individual, team, and organizational goals. She works closely with individuals to help them take ownership for their success, results and career. She coaches from a “whole person” perspective—helping people clarify their personal commitment to their role and organization. She also works with individuals to realize their full potential through Life Coaching.
Kathy had designed a set of core programs and facilitated hundreds of customized seminars/learning programs for organizations around the world. She is a professional speaker and delights in helping others enhance their presentation skills.
Kathy is an adjunct professor for the University of Denver, University College, teaching graduate students in Business Communication and Presentation Skills.
Education and Training
- M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Southern Illinois University
- B.S. in Sociology/Psychology from Southern Illinois University
- Advanced Program in Organization Development and Human Resource Management (Columbia University and the University of Michigan)
- Awarded the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation—National Speakers Association’s highest measure of professional platform skill. (Less than 7% of the 4,000 international members hold this prestigious distinction.)
- iPEC Coach Certification (Certified through the International Coach Federation, ICF)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
Strategic Consulting Partners: Kathy works closely with carefully selected strategic partners to meet your Leadership needs. All her strategic partners have years of proven excellence in working with leaders for growth and development.